Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of How to get a patent good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can i patent an idea review your item never been in production or InventHelp patent services sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.