Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.